- 3:00 PM – 3:15 PM Sign in / Grace Period
- 3:15 PM – 3:45 PM Announcements & Group game
- 3:45 PM – 4:00 PM Snack
- 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM Inside: (Mon – Thurs) Homework Club Inside: (Fri) Art Outside: Organized game
- 4:30 PM – 5:00 PM Inside: Game room open/free play Outside: Free Play
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM Inside: Free play/clean up
- 7:00 AM – 7:30 AM Monday-Friday
- 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM M/T/TH/F
- 2:20-6:00 PM Wednesday
- 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM On Minimum Days
Any registered students at St. Catherine’s are eligible for the Extended Care Program. Parents planning to use Kaleidoscope must pay the $40 registration fee. After September 1st, the fee will be $50.
All enrolled children in the program must have a registration and emergency form on file.
All students will be checked into Extended Care if they are on school grounds (or surrounding areas) before 7:30 a.m and after 10 minutes after dismissal, or if they are not picked up at the close of any after school activity. Parent/legal guardian will be billed for this time.
DAY CARE FEES
Fees for our Kaleidoscope Day Care are $6 per hour for one child, $8 for two, $10 for three, and $12 for four. Fees are charged on the half hour. Day Care charges are billed to FACTS on the first week of the month, and due on or around the 20th of that month.
Late fees start when a child has not been picked up by 6 p.m. If you anticipate being late, please call Kaleidoscope and inform us of any arrangements you have made. $1.00 per minute will be charged from 6:00 pm – 6:05 pm. The late fee will increase to $5.00 per minute thereafter.