The following are some answers to some common questions regarding admissions and St. Catherine School:
1. How many students are in each class? The maximum number of students in any class is 30, however most classes average below 20 students.
2. Tuition rates for 2017-2018 are listed: 1 child $6,860.00 2 children $11,740.00 3 children $14,670.00, and 4 children $17,170. Tuition may be paid over a ten-month August through May or a twelve month period from June through May. You may also add $45.00 to your tuition to pay-off your Scrip and Fundraising obligations as stated below.
3. What other fees are charged 2017-2018? Application Fee: $45.00 per child Registration Fee: $300.00 per child Building Maintenance Assessment Fee: $100.00 per family Fundraising/Scrip Profit: $450.00 per family. You may be subject to other fees at the time of registration.
4. What are the school hours? For grades K through 8, regular school schedule starts promptly at 8:00 am (M, T, TH, F), 7:50am (W) and ends at 3:00 pm on Monday through Friday. Minimum day dismissal is a 12:00 pm for all grades.
5. Is there child care? We are very proud of our “Kaleidoscope” extended care program. Extended care is available before school beginning at 7:00 am and after school until 6:00 pm. The current hourly rate is $6.00 for one child, $8.00 for two children and $10.00 for three children. There is a Registration Fee of $30.00 per family after Sept. 1st it becomes $50.00.
6. Is the junior high departmentalized? Yes! Grades 6-8 are departmentalized and have different teachers for Science, Math, Language Arts; Religion, and Social Studies.
7. In addition to the standard academic classes, what other classes are offered at St. Catherine? Choir, field trips, outdoor education trips, community service projects, Junior High electives, and after school Musical Theatre are all offered at St. Catherine’s School.